CAPTURE THE FLOW OF
Influx is a natural bone graft material that provides osteoinductivity and promotes cell ingrowth
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
ADVANCED ALLOGRAFT TECHNOLOGY
100% Human Bone
No extraneous carries, fillers or binding agents
Enhanced regenerative capacity and handling compared to particulate DBM.
Provides device level assurance of safety ( 10 -6 )
Proven regenerative capacity by exhibiting all five elements of new bone formation in a validated animal modelvolumes (3-10 mL per cycle)
Three dimensional scaffold providing an optimal environment for cellular attachment and proliferation.
Room Temp Storage
Ambient storage for convenient distribution and consignment.
Multiple Sizes And Configurations
Cortical Fibers, Strips and DBM Putty available in multiple sizes.
MULTIPLE SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS FOR EASE-OF-USE
IN A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS
Influx™ Demineralized Cortical Bone Fibers
An advanced allograft that combines the regenerative capacity of interconnected fibers with the availability of growth factors endogenous to cortical bone.
- Proven regenerative capacity in a validated animal model.2
- Increased patient safety through terminal sterilization
Influx™ Demineralized Bone Matrix Putty
Fully moldable, 100% demineralized bone graft putty offers optimal regenerative capacity through a proprietary processing of demineralized cortical fibers and demineralized cortical particulate.
- Validated to produce a positive osteoinductive response2
- Processed for enhanced regenerative capacity compared to particulate DBM1
- Maintains moldable, cohesive handling characteristics to fill irregular defects and provide lavage resistance.
- Ready-to-use directly out of packaging with no need for graft preparation or hydration.